8.29.2006

Birthday Montage



Many Happy Returns

I handed Jonah a gift. "This is from Kristen's family."

Jonah ran off to find her. He gave her the present.

"No, Jonah, it's FROM Kristen. You need to say 'thank you.'"

"Oh. Thank you."

I handed him the next gift. "This is from Mr. George and Ms. Julie."

"Okay!" He gave the present to George.




Superman Action Figure

"Oh, he's all cute!"

-- Jonah




Impatience

Jonah: Can I open my present now?

Me: No, we're going to do presents after everybody has cake.

Jonah: Can I have my cake now?




3 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Roxanne said...

Bless his little pea pickin' heart. What a sweet boy.

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And let's not forget when Jonah walked up to me, holding his piece of cake while I'm eating mine, and said, "You can get my present for me now."

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this age. Love love love.
LOVE.

My son was three when he told the check out lady at the supermarket:
"If I fall down I might crack my head open... and then you would see my imagination."

LOVE this age.

Love that he said, "can I have my cake now?" Yeah, MOM.
How about now?
Now?

Happy birthday to Jonah. And wishing you sweet dream recovering :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home