1.13.2007

ABC

I thought about doing this one. Then I was tagged by Lisa S. (Hi, Lisa!) So I did.

A- Available or married? Married, but I've never really been available.

B- Best Friend? Jason Kerr (Well, Hestermom, if husbands don't count.)

C- Cake or Pie? French apple pie, a la mode

D- Drink of Choice? Thai iced tea

E- Essential Item? Sewing machine, or mixer. It's a tie.

F- Favorite Color? Red

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms

H- Hometown? Ojai, CA/DeKalb, MS

I- Indulgence? Currently, Aunt Susan's oatmeal cookie recipe, rolled in powdered sugar, and baked gooey-crisp

J- January or February? February

K- Kids & names? Anna, Sarah, Jonah, Naiah Cady

L- Life is incomplete without? Death

M- Marriage Date? June, 2000

N- Number of Siblings? My very talented little brother, John

O- Oranges or apples? Eh. Not a fan.

P- Phobias/Fears? House fires, while the kids are asleep upstairs

Q- Favorite Quote?
Time in the hand is not control of time,
Nor shattered fragments of an instrument
A proof against the wind; the wind will rise,
We can only close the shutters.
-- Adrienne Rich, "Storm Warnings"
R- Reason to Smile? Fabric-- lately fleece, but always batiks

S- Season? Autumn

T- Tag three people! Jenn, Lisa H., and Sarah Grace

U- Unknown fact about me: I had braces my last year of high school and first year of college. It really sucked.

V- Vegetable you hate? Canned anything.

W- Worst habit? Losing track of time, for entire days

Y- Your favorite food? Cha siu fan (roast pork rice), at the cafeteria at HKBU

Z- Zodiac? Libra. Not into it.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger hestermom said...

Okay. I did it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home