11.17.2006

When Mommy's Away

Anna, Sarah, and Jonah were playing house today.

Anna: Okay, Baby, I'm going to leave the house. I'm not going to stay home.

Baby Sarah: [whine] [whimper]

Anna: Don't worry, Baby. Your daddy will stay here and take care of you.

Baby Sarah: [whine]

Anna: Jonah, you take care of our baby. I'm leaving.

Jonah: (in his manly voice) Okay. (Jonah tackles the baby.)

Baby Sarah: EEeeeeek!

Jonah: (pinning her) I'm taking care of you.

Baby Sarah: EEEEEEEEeeek!

Jonah: I'm taking care of you!

Anna: Just watch over her!

Jonah: I am.

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. If only it were that easy to take care of a baby...

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Roxanne said...

Is Mommy really, truly away? Where are you? Now, it's my turn to worry about your arthritic pinky? On vacation? Phone lines down again? Too busy coralling the moppets? Did you read my blog about the terribly large bird that is running rampant in our park. . .and how I discovered it????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home