12.12.2006

Talk, Talk, Talk

Sarah and Anna started an obnoxious round of knock-knock jokes at dinner tonight.

Sarah: Knock, knock!

Anna: Who's there?

Sarah: Juice.

Anna: Juice, who?

Sarah: I'm gonna drink some juice! I'm gonna eat some food! I'm gonna eat some table! I'm gonna eat somebody! I'm gonna eat some nose! I'm gonna eat an eye! I'm gonna--

Jason: You keep saying you're going to eat, but you're not. I think you're all talk.

Sarah: WHAT? Ha! I'm not all talk! That's the funniest joke of all, Daddy! Ha, ha, ha! I'm all talk! That's so funny! Ha, ha, ha! . . .

4 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger Roxanne said...

She can't see the forrest for the trees. . .Tony and I find ourselves saying , "EAT!!!!!!" a whole lot to Victoria. . .

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a constant at our house. "Maggie, stop talking and eat your food."

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Roxanne said...

I think it's because at the dinner table you have a captive audience--the parents and siblings aren't on the loose.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I KNOW that's the problem at our table. All day long, I can't get them to stop eating, then at dinner, when Daddy's home, they can't take a bite without being forced to do so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home