7.10.2006

I'm Home!

I cannot tell you how dizzy I am. It's kind of hard to type, actually. I had plenty of energy for the whole twelve-hour trip, but as soon as I stepped out of the van, it all hit me at once. Whew!

So thanks to all of you who prayed! The day was more pleasant than should be expected with a one year old and an almost three year old. (The girls are spending a few weeks more with Grammie and Papa.)

When I finally started heading up the mountain, and the trees closed in around us, I felt so at home. Most of my life I've been a Southern California girl, so I'm not sure why I feel that way. It's a big blessing.

I'm excited to catch up with all of my fellow bloggers tomorrow!

Good NIGHT!

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to have you back Becky. I can't say how thrilled I am to hear you call this area home.

That being said, I hope your visit "down south" was nothing short of lovely.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger hestermom said...

So glad you made it home safe. Sorry I didn't see more of you...I guess even though I don't quite feel the same way about my mountains as you do about yours...it just feels good to be with your family. I just missed Ben too much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home