12.26.2006

Providence, Continued

The lead pastor and staff sergeant took the truck up the pass, to tow our van back down the hill. They couldn't find it.

It had already been towed and impounded.

Meanwhile, Naiah, Jonah, and I braved the elements for a two-block trip to the pharmacy and the post office. In our mailbox we discovered a sizeable check from an old friend of Jason's. The note said to use what we needed and spend the rest on the church.

Alrighty then.

I think I like problems that God solves before we have them. Which, now that I think of it, would really be all of them.

4 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Pastor Fred said...

Hey!
This is very interesting. I'll keep watch for the next episode. It is good to trust in God, but sometimes difficult when you are down. God Bless

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a happy little thing to find in an actual MAIL BOX after walking two blocks in the snow with lots of children who probably stopped you every 3 feet to show you something or ask you a question. . .

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

ug snow! I am glad you are taking this all so well!

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam Wainwright!

... I agree, "I think I like problems that God solves before we have them. Which, now that I think of it, would really be all of them."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home