4.01.2006

Announcing Number Five

I guess it was inevitable.

We decided after Naiah that we were done having babies. But, apparently we are so super-fertile that no amount of birth control can prevent us from proliferating.

Strangely, I'm not even nervous this time. I think I've come to terms with the fact that I was meant to have a huge family, and that's okay. At least we have room now.

So here goes...

To all of you who care to know:
We're pregnant. Again.

Last request: Please try not to yell when you call us.

5 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

April Fools!
As far as it is in our power, we are most certainly done with pregnancy.

I thought I should tell you in the comments before anybody had a heart attack. ;)

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I was just going to ask some rude questions...

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Haven't you figured out what causes that yet?

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Or as my Grandmother so lovingly put it: "What were you thinking?!?"

:-) I don't believe we were thinking much of anything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home