4.07.2006

Jonah, Picasso

Why is it that when I think it's finally safe to give Jonah markers, he colors the doors?

I really ought to know better by now. This time I'm going to pin up a photo of his latest handiwork, to remind me not to let him near ink before he reaches the age of ten.

At least now I know where he gets his artistic compulsions... Tonight, when Naiah and I returned from a trip to the store, we learned that Jason (a.k.a. influential male role model) had painted the twins' fingers with a red marker.


3 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Unknown Preacher said...

LOL
All I could do upon reading this was laugh.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Abbie's occupational therapist (in Ventura) Gave her markers last August... she was only in a diaper and painted her entire body.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Nice of her to strip first. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home