4.03.2006

To Debbie K., Singer of the Address Song

Last night Jenn and I were driving home from choir, with Anna and Sarah in the back of the van.

Just as we started to pull into town, Sarah shouted, "Hey! This looks just like our town!"

"You're right, it is our town." I said. "Do you remember what it's called?"

"No," she said.

Me: "It's called Westwood. And do you remember your address?"

Sarah: "No..."

Anna: "I remember my address!"

Me: "What is it?"

Anna: "It's yellow... and it has little flowers and stuff on it..."

Sarah: "Mine is just blue."

4 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Unknown Preacher said...

Um....wha?

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I think they were referring to the dresses hanging on each side of their closet.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Pastor Scott said...

I love your site Becky. It is so good to hear what the children are up to. Please let Jason know that I have finally returned to my blog and posted a "test" post.
I love you. Send PICTURES!!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Mise en Place said...

How funny! I could see where they were talking about 'dresses, lol!

Very cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home