5.28.2006

The Rescue Mission


Anna, eating her potato chips. . .



Round Chip: Hi! I'm Bob.

Tall Chip: Hi! I'm Larry.

Larry and Bob sing: Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry! Bob, Bob, Bob!

Larry: Oooh, look at that dark hole. I think I'll go inside.

Bob: No, Larry! Don't go in there!

(crunch)

Bob: Oh, no! I better go in there and save him! I'm coming, Larry! Aaaaagh! (crunch)

Squeaky Baby Chip: They're in trouble! I better go in and save them. Aaaaagh! (crunch)

Lonely Chip: Hey, I'm all alone. Well, I guess I could go in that dark hole with everybody else. Aaaaagh! (crunch)

Anna: Can I have some more chips, please?


3 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna is starting to scare me... ;-) 'Course I think I prefer Anna's adventures in food to Maggie's Ghost Zombie Monster Robot stories.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger lnstryker said...

I read Anna's stories and Sarah's Missippi story to Nathan and he laughed a lot. He especially liked the popcorn being eaten story, because he loves popcorn.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Yeah, mealtimes have gotten quite entertaining lately. I can't bring myself to tell them to stop playing with their food, because I want to see what they'll do next.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home