6.07.2006

Lunch

Anna and Sarah, eating their sandwiches.

Anna's Sandwich: Hello, my name is Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. Um, well, actually, it's just Sandwich. What's your name, grown-up?

Me: I don't talk to strangers.

A.S.: Oh, I'm not a stranger. My name is Sandwich.

Sarah's Sandwich: Her name is Mommy.

A.S.: Oh. Aaaaagh! (bite) Actually, it doesn't hurt, because I'm a sandwich. I still be alive when people are eating me.

S.S.: Me too! Hey, we're both girls, so we should be friends!

A.S.: Well, actually, I'm a boy sandwich, so we should get married.

S.S.: Okay. Da dump da dummm, da dump da dummm. . . (bite)

A.S.: Hey, we should get married in here! (bite)

S.S.: Okay! (bite)

A.S.: Hey! Where'd she go? Oh well. (bite)




Prayer Update

Thanks for praying! Aaron had a really good day today. They let him come out of sedation enough to smile at Natalie a lot, and he breathed on his own for three hours with the tracheal tube. Please pray that God would heal him completely, and that he would be able to go home soon before the next round of chemo. Thanks so much!


1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger hestermom said...

Ben and I were cracking up hysterically at the story of Jonah climbing in the backyard. It's so funny because you have to think...is this dangerous, or just being a kid??? Do I say something, and what do I say without keeping them from exploring their world? Such a balance...we got a kick out of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home