11.23.2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Day:


  • Woke up to a crisp layer of snow and ice, and plenty of sunshine.
  • Donned my boots and gloves, and pulled the red wagon over to the church to decorate tables for dinner. (Four long tables, at least 21 place settings, lots of fall leaves strewn about.)
  • Returned home to start the turkey and stuffing.
  • Made/Making fresh cranberry-orange sauce, sweet potato casserole, yeast rolls, green bean casserole, pan gravy, mashed potatoes, fresh pumpkin pies.


  • Spending all day in the kitchen, while Jason watches the kids, is like a vacation for me.
    I just realized I've been cooking all day long in my snow boots.

    5 Comments:

    At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope the meal was as delicious as the day.

     
    At 7:08 PM, Blogger Roxanne said...

    Sounds delish. . .of course, I'm so stuffed from lunch I haven't even had dinner yet. . .and it's 9:00 p.m. Guess I'll skip it for tonight. Happy day to you.

     
    At 9:13 PM, Blogger lnstryker said...

    We skipped turkey day because we all are getting over the flu..But tomorrow watch out Fred 'cause we're gonna spread ya stuff ya and gobble you up!
    Happy Thanksgiving to the Kerr Klan love you guys!

     
    At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How'd it all go?

     
    At 11:19 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

    Quickly, but deliciously.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home