5.29.2006

Where I've Been, Where I Want to Be

I found this map meme on Lisa Stryker's blog.

These are the places I've visited or lived in. Some of them are too tiny to see. Hong Kong is where I met my husband, and mainland China is where I decided that kissing him might not be so bad. (He threatened to kiss me just to make me shut up, but he held off until we were engaged. I wasn't into kissing without a ring. No, I'm serious. Don't laugh.) We still would like to live there again. But for now, we know we're precisely where God wants us.


4 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger lnstryker said...

I told you you would win :-)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

My map would just have TX and Wy... I feel so deprived!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger hestermom said...

Man, that seems like a long time ago. I love telling people that story...about how you met your hubby in Hong Kong. They get really confused. =)

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Yeah, it took my parents a while to understand that he wasn't Chinese.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home