7.28.2006

Found

It just gets weirder. The day before yesterday, I could not see a way in heck to make a dent in the towering mess that had overtaken my house. But yesterday, for no apparent reason, it suddenly made sense. Over the course of the day, I put the whole house to rights. I wish I could predict the days when I'll be able to think like a normal person, so I could plan to have company then.

I'm also realizing what an intolerable perfectionist I am. Even though the house went from war to peace in a day, I wasn't satisfied. There are still clothes in the laundry room. The desk is messy. And the bookshelves aren't arranged. I really need to get over myself.

So I'm back to reading FlyLady, shining my sink, and taking baby steps. Hopefully I'll get into a sustainable groove that I can practice and improve upon, and eventually look like an organized person on the outside, even if I'm still me on the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home