7.21.2006

Meme Tag

Well, I've been tagged by Sarah Grace. This has never happened to me before. I feel so bloggish.


The A-Z Tag Meme


Accent: Valley girl (when I'm excited), a touch of Southern drawl (when in Rome), blank Californian, mostly.

Bible Book that I like: Isaiah

Chore I don’t care for: Anything that requires organizational skills: putting away books, toys, dishes, laundry. Actually, anything that requires putting away.

Dog or Cat: No way, Jose. Maybe when we own a home.

Essential Electronics: DVD player, so Jonah will lie down in the afternoon.

Favorite Movie: Pride & Prejudice (the 6 hour A&E version), although the new version is growing on me.

Gold or Silver: Silver

Handbag I Carry Most Often: Brown, leather Mervynn's messenger bag. Frumpy.

Insomnia: Not so much this week. Naiah decided to start sleeping at night!

Job Title: Zookeeper

Kids: Anna and Sarah (age 4), Jonah (age 2), Naiah (age 1)

Living Arrangements: Rental that resembles a large gingerbread house.

Most Memorable Moment: Meeting my Texan husband for the first time at Hong Kong International Airport. I sat right next to him and said (in my best valley girl accent), "Oh, you have a guitar! I'm going to like you!"

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: In second grade, I stole a plastic flamingo pen from a boy named Ryan. I was normally so well-behaved that the teacher accused Ryan of lying when he told her I had taken it. He burst into tears, and she yelled at him, demanding that he admit to lying, but he just sobbed more loudly. Finally, she asked me one more time if I had done it, and I confessed. Then the teacher burst into tears.

Phobia: Water. Well, really it's drowning. Mostly kids drowning.

Overnight Hospital Stays: The twins, the boy, the girl.

Quote: For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

1 Pet 1:18-21

Religion: Active faith in Jesus as the only life, and only way to God.

Siblings: John (spiffy rocker, youth pastor, younger brother)

Time I Wake Up: Between 6:30 and 9:00. Preferably 9:00, but usually 7:30.

Unusual Talent: Hand-quilting, which is more old-fashioned than unusual, I suppose.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Beets

Worst Habit: SUGAR.

X-rays: Orthodontal.

Yummy Stuff I Cook: French apple pies, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, blondies, brown-sugar pound cake. . . Did I mention I have a sugar problem?

Zoo Animal I Like Most: The monkeys. They remind me of home.


Jenn, Jessica, Roxanne, You are tagged!

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Roxanne said...

Check out my blog. . .:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home