8.03.2006

My Sink Is Shining!

It's been seven days! My sink has been shining for seven days! In fourteen more days, it will habitually shine! I'm using exclamation points!

My shining sink inspires me so much, that my kitchen, master bedroom, living room, and mudroom also shine! And the other rooms really ain't so bad. Improvement! Progress! Discovery!

Who knew that my family would actually become neater when the main living areas are clean? My husband sees the made-up bed and puts his clothes away. My children see the bare floors and put their toys away. I see my clean counters and put the dishes away. I mean, I could have company over, right this second! Who knew?

I have yet to tame the laundry monster and create a system for it. But today I'm starting my control journal, and soon laundry will be no match for my powers of organization!

I've prayed for so long that God would show me how to use our home for ministry, and now I think it's finally beginning. :)

4 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Roxanne said...

Way to go FlyBaby. . .I need some of that motivation.

R--

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

You go girl! I have tried to be a flybaby but I just can't seem to get it down. I would rather save it up and spend allllllll day cleaning. Maybe I should try again!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Jessica-- this is my second try too. I think I was more ready this time around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home